Social media has become a part and parcel of everyone's life today. Here are few quotes by some great businessmen.
Please don’t forget to add your favorite social media quotes in the comments below.
- “Social Media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” – Brain Solis Principal of FutureWorks
- “Networking is not about hunting. It is about farming. It’s about cultivating relationships. Don’t engage in ‘premature solicitation’. You’ll be a better networker if you remember that.” – Dr. Ivan Misner, NY bestselling author & founder of BNI
- “Social networks aren’t about Web sites. They’re about experiences.” – Mike DiLorenzo, NHL social media marketing director
- “Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face on it.” – Erin Bury, Sprouter community manager
- “Twitter is a great place to tell the world what you’re thinking before you’ve had a chance to think about it.” –Chris Pirillo, blogger
- “LinkedIn is for people you know. Facebook is for people you used to know. Twitter is for people you want to know.” – Unknown
- “This isn’t a direct marketing tool, this is human communication.” Rob Key
- “Regardless of what may be the hot social media property of any particular month or year, social networking has become a core part of our daily lives.” Amy Kean
- “Our head of social media is the customer.” – McDonald’s
- “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” – Jeff Bezos, CEO at Amazon.com
- “Without Social Media, Internet will be boring.” –WorthvieW ( yeah its our feeling )
- There are two kinds of people in social media – one set who talks so well regularly and don’t even say Hi .. and the other set who are shy and unfriendly when you meet who are candid and warm-hearted on social media. –WorthvieW ( yeah its our feeling )