Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Love fail quotes



Love fail quotes

  • “I thought that by telling myself and everyone else that I hated you. That sooner or later I would come to believe it. But I now realize that by lying, it makes me want you even more.”
  • Letting go of someone dear to you is hard, but holding on to someone who doesn’t even feel the same is much harder. Giving up doesn’t mean you are weak! It only means that you are strong enough to let go!
  • Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that we’ve stopped loving them or we’ve stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.
  • World’s most beautiful sentence “BUT…I LOVE U” World’s most painful sentence “I LOVE U…. BUT” words r same but where they r placed matters alot
  • So often U lose someone by saying, “I LOVE U”, but more often u lose someone by fearing to say “I LOVE U” that’s d logic nobody understands
  • A girl takes too much time to love and few seconds to hate. But a boy takes few seconds to love and too much time to hate
  • Its amazing how someone can break your heart, but yet you still love them with every broken piece
  • God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
  • Your ex-love gave her wedding invitation to you personally when suddenly a tear rolled down from your eyes. She wiped it immediately and said, “You’re the one I want to be with… but you didn’t fight for me.”
  • “I was first hurt by someone I really love. I didn’t want to give up, even if it hurts. But one day… I did. Why? Because I got so tired and exhausted. I realized how hard it is to love someone who’s not meant for you.”
  • “I got tired of waiting for you… I don’t wanna get hurt anymore. So I’m gonna stop hoping and I’ll try to move on… but I’ll walk away slowly… real slow… so if by any chance you wanna stop me, you can still catch up.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent Collection

siryoz0 said...

Truly indeed that no matter how much you love someone but he does not feel the same way, there is no reason for you to persist your love for him. The love fail quotes strike every reader to the message of their quotes that help them realize to move on when it is time.


quotes about moving on